Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summertime

Wow! It is August 19 and I find myself thinking....Where has our summer gone--especially August which absolutely FLEW by!?" Monday is the "First Day" for most of us and then Scott will head to Utah with Zach later next week to move him into his dorm. It is hard to believe that his time has come! Yesterday, Carly downloaded our summer photos (thanks, Carls..) and I re-lived a few very fun family times we had in Summer 2009!





Jacob in his "soccer debut" at BYU Soccer Camp



My family at Lava Hot Springs, Idaho.
Three pools--ranging from 112 to 105 degrees--Hot, Hotter, & Boiling Hot (I saw bubbles).
All I can say is...limp, wilted noodles.


Once a kid, always a kid. Found a fun, shady Pocatello park and practiced our swinging! Above is my sister Linda and kids---and below are my sibs...




We love our cousins!



Fashionistas Miss Marley and her Aunt Alece Park City Moose and Ohio friends



Midway, Utah's finest Beach models-- Carly and Jake



The Hunter Family Mini-Reunion at Scera Park with our newest additon, Owen!



I had to include this picture of Water Balloon Volleyball--I know a couple of gals who need some lessons...


Team Hunter/Hunter...


And the talented Team Ackroyd--Jon and Tina. Jacob thought the name "Tina" only belonged to pet llamas...



And this team? We call them "The Extreme Team"...





The Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House

5 comments:

  1. I was at the exact same pool at Lava Springs 8 years ago, right before John and I were married! We also went for a family reunion, how fun! What a great summer to bond with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pictures! I can't believe how fast summer has gone too. We love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had a great summer. And Kimbra emailed me once after seeing me on your blog to ask if we were related to a Brenay that she knew and we have kind of kept up on each other's blogs since then. So we did meet through you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun summer. I think this is the first time I have seen pictures of your siblings. What a fun family. I still think you have the cutest mom ever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the swimsuit picture...how do did you manage to get everyone to agree to that?! It is a small world that you are r/t to the Brenay's & what's even more crazy, Kevin is friends & worked with one of their cousins!

    ReplyDelete