Mostly I am proud that they "stuck it out"--Congrats boys! Check out their smiles! (Josh obviously is still winning the hair battle with his dad...however, we have an appointment with my "stylist" next Wednesday. It will be a banner day! I WILL take photos...)
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Eagles At Last!
Well they did it!! I have to brag just for a moment and tell you that we have made it through the Boy Scouting maze! Zach and Josh and their good friend Chad received their Eagle Scout Awards last Sunday evening. I am really proud of all three of them--and so grateful for their good leaders! We have done the "Scout thing" for MANY years--most times cheerfully and sometimes a little grudgingly! But I am impressed by what these boys have accomplished. They are actually in good company with some impressive fellow Eagle Scouters: William Bennett, Gerald Ford, James Lovell, Steven Spielberg, James Stewart, J. Willard Marriott, and Walter Cronkite--I had no idea!
Mostly I am proud that they "stuck it out"--Congrats boys! Check out their smiles! (Josh obviously is still winning the hair battle with his dad...however, we have an appointment with my "stylist" next Wednesday. It will be a banner day! I WILL take photos...)
Mostly I am proud that they "stuck it out"--Congrats boys! Check out their smiles! (Josh obviously is still winning the hair battle with his dad...however, we have an appointment with my "stylist" next Wednesday. It will be a banner day! I WILL take photos...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A wise man once told me . . . it's just hair, and it doesn't make the boy . . . congrats to Zach and Josh!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Congrats to both of them. It's great to see all 3 of them. It is a tough road, but they will be so glad that they did it.
ReplyDelete