Josh was born with a great head of curls. When he was little, we let it grow so that we could enjoy that great hair!
After many years of missionary cuts, he is now 16 and has decided to grow out his hair a little longer. At one point, he talked of dreadlocks and corn rows...gratefully, we think he has outgrown that phase. So lately, Scott has gently (and sometimes not so gently) encouraged him to get a hair cut. It usually goes like this..."Josh, you need to get your hair cut--you are looking really scraggly." or
"Josh, your hair is way too long. I am making an appointment with Barry." or
"Josh, your hair looks really bad. I wouldn't leave my house with my hair looking like that."

Last week, Josh got wise and pulled out Scott's Nordoff High School yearbook. And low and behold, what did he find?!!
You decide. As for Josh... he rests his case.
I think Josh has a good point. I definitely see the resemblance between Josh and Jacob. Does Scott know you posted that for all to see?
ReplyDeleteLove the hair and we won't tell Scott!
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS HILLARIOUS!!!! I love it!
ReplyDeleteGreat post Susan. I was out loud laughing.
Did he wear disco clothes too?
You are pretty lucky, you do have some pretty handsome guys in your life! (that was serious :)
That is awesome! Who would have ever thought that Scott had so much hair!! I'm sure that Josh loved rubbing this in...like father like son!
ReplyDeleteWe were cracking up. Casey has wished on every birthday candle, shooting star, and lucky penny for curly hair so he can have an afro! Tell Scott, that he is Casey's hair idol!
ReplyDeleteI love that Josh was clever enough to go and get his evidence. So has Scott decided to let the hair issue alone for now? I'm siding with Josh on this one.
ReplyDeleteLadd did the same thing at 16 yrs or so when Kelly was complaining about his sideburns -- Kelly sports quite a bushy pair in our wedding pics!
ReplyDelete